Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Father's Secrets

I have some secrets. Things I know that I have no right to share that I learned by accident, or were told to me in confidence.

I have some secrets.Things I have done that perhaps one or two people know, but have been committed to God's forgiveness through confession.

I have some secrets. Things I think about, hope for, lust for, hate, dislike, but have never shared. Some I will not share so that I may not injure others, some I will not share because I am afraid.

"give...and your Father who sees in secret with reward you." Matthew 6:4
"pray...and your Father who sees in secret with reward you." Matthew 6:6
"fast...and your Father who sees in secret with reward you." Matthew 6:18

Father, help me Give, Pray, Fast - in secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment